The NRS Kuda Inflatable Sit-On-Top Kayaks make fishing remote waters easy. The Kuda 106 is the lightest, most maneuverable iSOT in the NRS Fishing line, while the Kuda 126 offers a little more room for gear without sacrificing function.
- Combines a high-pressure 6″ drop-stitch deck that inflates to 8 PSI with 9″ side tubes to create a super stable platform to sit, stand or move around as you cast.
- Out-of-the-box rigging includes daisy chain attachment points along the bow and stern plus bungee rigging in the bow (Kuda 126 only) and stern.
- EVA foam deck pad protects the PVC from hooks and snags while providing superior grip when wet.
- A fish measuring board is integrated into deck pad to conveniently measure a fish up to 24″.
- Comfortable aluminum-frame suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- Five YakAttack accessory mounts are positioned throughout the board to customize your set-up.
- Skeg plate accommodates interchangeable fins.